Follow these steps to add a file to your project:
- Navigate to the project you want to add the file to
- Click the green add new file button on the bottom of the window
- Select a file from your computer or choose to create a new Microsoft document
- Click Upload to add the file from your computer in Amium
- When a file is added, an update will be posted in the file activity and in the file thread. Similarly, any later update to the added file will display as a message in these same locations to let your project members know the file was changed.
Each project has a corresponding project folder on your desktop (if you selected to sync the project's file contents). All files added to the project are saved in this folder. With the right permissions, all changes you make to the files will sync to the other project members.