Projects are good for group collaboration with shared file content. Chat rooms are good for topic specific group conversations. Therefore, we support adding files to projects but not to chat rooms. Adding a file will upload the file to the given project for previewing, allow opening the file via the desktop app, notify project members of file updates, and provide local copies in the project folder upon any update. Alternatively, attaching a file will only upload the file to the given conversation for viewing and will not sync the file locally.
Articles in this section
- How can I collaborate in Amium using Microsoft Office Online documents?
- What types of files can I create within Amium?
- How can I sync project files to my desktop?
- What is the difference between attaching and adding a file?
- Can I share files with non-Amium users?
- How can I attach a file?
- How can I add a file to a project?